A Same Game Parlay is when you can combine multiple wagers from the same game/match into one parlay. The odds are calculated by the internal Bet Builder.
How to Place a Same Game Parlay
- Select a game to wager on
- Select the "Same Game Parlay" section.
- Choose however many legs you want to combine (2-12).
- Enter the amount you want to wager in the betslip.
- Place wager and wait anxiously until you win!
- Using this example, if I place this wager, and every leg of the parlay wins except for one, which pushes, that leg of the parlay will void and the odds will be recalculated.
- If a leg of the parlay voids (as an example if Davante Adams did not play in the game), the entire Same Game Parlay voids and returns to your balance.